Vogel Disposal Service, Inc. is seeking a billing clerk to assist all billing departments and perform other administrative duties as assigned.
- Enter new accounts, perform account maintenance, and process monthly billings.
- Assist in the preparation of presort mailings.
- Work order creation and maintenance.
- Prepare various reports relating to billing, customers, route costing, etc.
- Enter driver's logs information.
- Administrative duties as assigned.
- Interaction with operations, administrative, and sales staff as needed.
- 2 years experience in a similar position or related field.
- High degree of proficiency in MS Excel and MS Word.
- Quick typing and 10-key speed and the ability to use a calculator.
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Working knowledge of the waste industry is a plus.
- The job is normally performed indoors. The ability to remain stationary for extended periods of time, as well as the ability to move about the office occasionally, is required.
- While heavy lifting is not required, the ability to occasionally exert 10-20 lbs. of force is required.
- Good manual dexterity is required to use common office equipment in an office environment.
Billing, Mailings, Reports, Customers, Accounts