Industrial Trash and Cardboard Compactors
Industrial trash and recycling compaction units save space and reduce the volume of on-site garbage and cardboard. For large-volume waste production, compactors are a simple way to maximize space and efficiency, while minimizing the cost of transporting garbage. Our trash compactors reduce volume by a ratio of 4 to 1.
We are dealers for Marathon, a leading distributor for onsite waste compaction and recycling systems. For smaller businesses or businesses with limited space, we offer the Vert-I-Pack Vertical container and the Pak'ntainer models. These self-contained compactors are more portable and economical for businesses generating as little as 20 cubic yards of refuse a week.
Advantages of a Compactor:
- Reduce costs by eliminating weekly hauls or decreasing your pickup frequency
- Save space in your waste storage enclosure
- Avoid trash and cardboard overflow
- Enclose and protect cardboard from freezing or getting wet
- Neater and more visually appealing for customers and employees
- Multiple sizes and configurations are available for your business' specific needs
Valley Waste Service sells and operates new and used trash compactors for schools, apartment buildings, retail and commercial establishments, hotels, shopping malls and more. Our maintenance personnel provide installation and upkeep for the duration of your contract.
We partner with you to determine the best waste management services to meet your needs and volume.
We offer regular trash collection service with on-site dumpsters. More Info