Vogel Disposal Service, Inc. and Valley Waste Service, Inc. are seeking business to business sales associates to develop sales relationships with new business prospects.
- Work to develop business relationships with new business prospects.
- Utilize our CRM system to track daily sales calls and future business prospects.
- Travel to current and potential client sites in an assigned territory using a company vehicle.
- Interaction with operations and administrative staff as needed.
- Sales experience utilizing cold calling as an essential source of prospecting for new accounts.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills who consistently follows up on tasks.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and a clean MVR.
- Strong interpersonal, oral communication, written communication, and customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Working knowledge of the waste industry is a plus but not required.
- To perform this position, an associate will be required to stand, walk, sit, and bend frequently.
- The associate will also be required to drive a vehicle.
- The ability to remain stationary for extended periods of time, as well as the ability to move about, is required.
- While heavy lifting is not required, the ability to occasionally exert 10-20 lbs. of force is required.
- Good manual dexterity is required to use common office equipment in an office environment.
Sales Representative, Cold Calling, Business Development, B2B Sales