Seeking an experienced auto bodyman to repair and paint truck bodies and steel containers. Vogel Disposal is seeking a full-time autobody man/painter to repair containers and trucks. Experienced paint technicians to paint surfaces of vehicles using spray-painting equipment, power tools and work aids utilizing specific surface preparation and painting techniques. Steel-toe boots required; otherwise our paint technicians receive all the tools and supplies for the job. Trade School or Tech School education is preferred for an Auto Body & Paint Technician.
• Paint surfaces of vehicles using spray-painting equipment
• Inspect panels to be painted for body repair, prepping and/or buffing defect
• Sand, mask, blend, and polish finish to match surrounding areas. Using a brush, apply or retouch paint as necessary
• 1 - 2 years auto painting experience required.
• Vision abilities required include close, distance and color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus Physical Requirements:
• Regularly required to stand and walk. Frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, squat and climb. Ability to lift 1-15 pounds Manual dexterity, repetitive motion tasks.
• Frequent exposure to toxic chemicals. Moderate noise level. Respirators must be worn, and other protective equipment may be required.
You will be most successful in this role if you are experienced with metal working, welding and painting. People who have a fork lift license are preferred but not required. If you are a dependable employee with a desire to learn, then we want to talk to you TODAY!
auto body technician, body shop tech, body tech, collision repair tech, automotive paint, paint technician, autobody tech, auto body repair tech, mechanical tech